There are many articles as how to see abilities in professional life. To have an exact picture you need the following tools:
1. Rashi Chart
2. Navamsa Chart as a fortune
3. Dasamsa chart- the most important tool
4. Jagannath Drekkana-karma phala
5. Amatya karaka
6. Arudha Lagna, Vishesha lagnas and Varnada Lagnas etc.
The aim of this article is to focus on a few points in Rashi chart, which are unknown to most astrologers. It is true that Dashamsa will have a vital say on profession, yet without proper understanding of Rashi chart the subtle theme is surely to be missed.
People may ask you: Am I good in teaching? Am I good in this or that job?
Most astrologers who are up-to-date with current trands of SJC teachings will immidiatelly look at Navamsa Trines to see the talents. This is a tricky step alone, since one has to really know all the rules to see whether talents will be developed, and next one has to see the Rashi chart to see whether such talents will be used.
1. First determine Naisargika Karaka for profession or specific area of work. If that is the teaching karaka is Guru. Budha may be helpful as a copy-paste ability, while Surya can also teach. However, primary karaka is Guru
2. See the position of Guru from the 10th lord. If it is badly placed from the 10th lord, a person cannot be good in such activity or will make decisions which will not support teaching. So , the talent may be there yet, it may remain useless.
3. If such planet is in certain position from Lagnesha and Surya karaka, a person cannot teach, or will hate it.
4. See the link of Amatya karaka. If a 10th lord is conjoined with Amatyakaraka many astrolgoers admit that it is Raja Yoga, but very few or none expains why? ! A person will become very hard working and focused on his work, and there is an urge from the soul level to acomplish such karma. If Amatya karaka is in 2nd house from the 10th lord, a person will face horrible pressures on the soul level thus can become a failure. If Amatyakaraka is in trines to 10th lord, a person may work on the level of soul and ,dharma and would want to perform the work of the Gurus and so on. Thus, study the link of Amatya Karaka and 10th lord to understand various effects of the karma done.
THEREFORE, IT IS A KEY THING TO CHECK THE RASHI CHART FIRST BEFORE YOU STEP INTO OTHER LAGNAS AND DIVISIONAL CHARTS.
Navamsa chart becomes very important. IT shows bhagya or fortune, and we may do some work and yet be highly unfortunate in it. I have last year witnessed to one chart reading where a serbian lady came complaining that she had a reading with a very well known and famous international astrologer. He advised her to conitnue her work with Child care since Moon is well placed in 7th house of Business in Dashamsa chart. Even though tha dasa is favourable, her job keeps going down and down, even though the prediction given by that astrologer was very bright. At first sight, dashamsa seems ok. However two points were missed:
1. Chandra ruling child-care (nursery) is in badhak stana from 10th lord in Rashi chart. So she will keep facing a lot of troubles suddenly and painfully as a Pakshi (Bird) attacking its prey from the sky.
2. Chandra is neecha in navamsa chart, so no luck is promised in such activity. Further, it is very badly placed to the 10th lord in Navamsa which indicates poverty and financial troubles in that line.
3. Therefore, despite of good position of Chandra in 7th in D-10, she suffered through this business and ended up in debts. Normally, she was adviced to immidiatelly change this line. Now, everything is getting on well.
So, while analyzing the job one may work, please keep these rules in mind…
to be continued…